Thursday, August 23, 2012
How to Choose Your Wedding Venue
1. Choose as many Venues that match your client events needs as you feel up to. No need to get into details just yet. All you need to know is * Can they accommodate the event * Is it in the desired location * Seasonal restrictions.
2. Do some research. Sites like Google, Yelp, Facebook Fan Pages, and mashable.com can be some great resources. Do not forget people that may have attended an event at the site. What are people saying and is it a Concern?
3. Once you are satisfied with your research, narrow your search to 3 venues. Call the Venues to request the Information you need. Most Venues have a package for you to review. In the package, they will have all kinds of information. Such as: Cost, Food, Linens (whether provided or not)etc., and deposit requirements.
4. Use form to help you organize your information and make sure you are not leaving anything out. This form is sample form to get you started. Once you have narrowed your search to 1 or 2 venues you can use a detailed inspection form.
5. Once your form is complete and you have exhausted all the information provided. Make a list of any questions or concerns (big or small).
6. With questions in hand, call the site Coordinators to schedule a time to meet so they can answer any questions. Remember: No question is a Stupid Question. If you missed the Information or even if you think the question is silly-ask it.
7. Once you have narrowed your search to 1 or 2 venues, call those in the running for a detailed inspection.
Thank you for reading and we hope that it could be a little help for you to make it easier choosing your Event Venue.
Here at AB Event Styling , We always have a BIG WAY for your BIG DAY!